OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY AND ECO-RESPONSABILITY.
The Green Key is the first international environmental label for tourist accommodation.
Camping La Marende has had the Green Key label since 2012. For us, for you and for the future generations, we are doing everything we can to minimise our impact on the environment.
- Environmental policy : General environmental management, training of employees, a proactive approach adopted by the management. A full-time commitment, present in every decision.
- Water management : Resource management and sanitation, responsible irrigation, water consumption reduction.
- Waste management : Waste sorting, waste reduction, used battery recycling.
- Energy management : Energy resources, heat management, electrical equipment and lighting.
- Responsible purchasing : Partnerships with local producers, responsible procurement, food, maintenance and others.
- Environmental awareness-raising : Vendors information, tourism stakeholders. Awareness-raising of clients.
A QUALITY SERVICE
Camping Qualité, controlled engagement.
Camping La Marende is committed to a regularly controlled quality approach. A strict and precise charter involves more than 600 criteria.
Last audit: 91.6% of objectives achieved of our commitment to the Camping Qualité.
- Warm welcome : The manager and the team consider hospitability, availability and thoughtfulness as a basis for their approach so they can contribute to the clients' calm, pleasant and convivial stays.
- Precise and accurate information : Camping management provides complete, clear and accurate information about its establishment: precise description of its equipment, periods and opening hours of the desk, various services and activities. Prices are clearly specified and strictly applied.
- Private and well-kept pitches : The campsite manager takes all necessary measures to provide the guests with privacy and to guarantee maximum tranquillity on the terrain, which is tastefully designed with a concern for aesthetic and in good taste for sure integration into the site and the environment.
- Valued and respected environment : The camping manager is committed to the conservation of nature and the environment. The camping is designed to respect, protect and to find environmentally-friendly solutions. Landscaping and energy saving are priorities for Camping Qualité, contributing to the preservation of an increasingly threatened environment.